Be a 2018 Contestant
Here are our top 10 reasons to apply for Mrs. DC America 2017 (Hint, #9 is our favorite):
1) Build public speaking confidence
2) Get introduced to other women who have similar goals and challenges
3) Be in magazines, on televison and on the radio
4) Get in shape – mentally and physically
5) Learn new beauty quick tips
6) Get better organized
7) Revamp or reboot confidence
8) Meet people who can guide a professional career
9) Kiss babies, sign autographs and simply be a rock-star for a year
10) Most Important ... It's mandatory fun!
1) Must be married at the time of the Mrs. DC America pageant
2) Must be 18 or older
3) Must live and/or work within a 25-mile radius of DC
4) Must be a legal citizen of the United States of America
5) Must be physically fit and be considered to have a "healthy" weight by the
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services by the time of the pageant which is March 17, 2018.
Fill Out Application:
1) Fill out the online application. Click here.
2) Email a current headshot (does not have to be professional) and a wedding photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected to Compete: If you are selected to compete in the pageant, we will notify you within 1-3 business days and email you our welcome packet. Next, move on to Step 3.
Not Selected to Compete:
We will notify you within 2-3 business days as to why you did not qualify to compete.
Pay for Contestant Fees
1) For contestants who have been selected to participate, please move forward and
Pay Contestant Fee.
Workshops: After your payment, we will send you an official invite to our workshops in preparation of the pageant!
Once you receive your custom sash, you can then begin to make local appearances!
We will guide you every step of the way!